Monday, November 23, 2009

pet peeve

A pet peeve (or pet hate) is a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to them, to a greater degree than others may find it.

My personal pet peeve: When people or things claim to be something that they are not!

I have issues with Disney's "Fast Play." Yeah right! Disney's Fast Play is actually Slow Play. If you pick it, you will be taken through a bunch of trailers, and it will take forever to actually get to the movie. If you pick main menu, you will be taken directly to the movie. How misleading is this?!



6 happy thoughts:

Amylee said...

Ha ha! Here's a trick: Next time you watch a DVD when the movie finally reads and starts to play (before menus or trailers or anything) hit stop, then stop again, and then play. The movie will immediately begin playing!

*~Sarah~* said...

I thought It was just me! I can never get it to just do FAST PLAY! Thanks for the "trick secret" Amy

Laura said...

I LOVE Fast Play... I can pop a DVD in and then walk away. It is especially great in the car.

Shelley Eggett said...

That's a bunch of bunk, I've never been able to figure that out, but realized fastplay really wasn't fast. Thanks for the insight.

Marcae said...

Once Jamie told me that if she ever had a pet, she would name it "peave." Therefore she would be able to say this is my pet "peave." It has no relevance to this blog posting, but I thought you would enjoy it :)

ShaylaRae said...

katie!!!!! I just spent the last half hour reading your blog, laughing hysterically because you're quite possibly the funniest person i know. I just love you! I miss you so much! Lets have a grease party!!!!!!