Wednesday, November 18, 2009

whirlwind wednesday

Whirlwind Wednesday is my official name for this day of the week.

Here is a quick sample of it...
start laundry, breakfast, clean-up, workout, shower, prep for tomorrow's preschool classes, clean bathrooms, attend a surprise birthday party Bryn is throwing in her bedroom with the stuffed animals and Luke, somewhere in the mix have lunch, still doing laundry, have a meeting, clean up another mess, eat some cookie dough. I could go on, but I'll stop there. Many of you know all about these crazy days. In reality I don't mind it... and might even like it.
Bring it on Wednesday.
Of course I say that now, when it's all finished.

6 happy thoughts:

Amylee said...

Check you out- bloggin' right along! I'm the happiest when I'm busy also.

Laura said...

I'm glad you made some time to eat some cookie dough. I think sometime we should have a cookie dough tasting party sometime.

camille said...

and only YOU can do it all and make it look easy! love ya!

Nelson said...

Camille~
I cannot stop laughing...
b/c when I wrote this post, I actually thought of you and realized that I'm not near as busy as you. I must admit, I feel silly that you saw it.

Anonymous said...

I love the "work out" and then end with "cookie-dough" That is how I do things too. :)

Heidi said...

Somehow, with all this going on, you still always have your thoughts collected and so put together. You are so fun! I love that cookie dough made it to the list...