Monday, December 07, 2009

the royal ball

A fabulous time was had by all...

Sher threw this Royal Ball for our dear friend
Krista, who inspires us all as she battles cancer.

This "lovely" boy pounded his staff and announced each couple
as they arrived, and everyone clapped.
This guy was our entertainment the entire time.
While everyone was mingling and enjoying one another's company,
I found this peasant boy stealing food before the dinner.
Dinner is served.
Formal dancing, the girls...
the guys...


6 happy thoughts:

Brittani said...

how cool! what a fun night that must have been.

camille said...

Oh come on Katie, where are the pictures of YOU?????? I really want to see!

Cathy said...

Great that no one thought to say "off with his hands!!" We miss you--and love you dearly!

Emily said...

I'm bummed there's not a picture of you, too!! Looks like an amazing night though - what a great idea for a party!

Marcae said...

What a fabulous idea. But I'm with everyone else....where are you? I'm sure it was fun had by all!

Love Family said...

Oh my gosh! That looks like such an awesome party! What a fun idea!!