Friday, October 01, 2010

dance drive

Dance Drive: to involuntarily move your body to beats of music while driving.


I love to dance drive. Always have and always will. It's not like it's a choice. The music just takes over and it because completely necessary. I am certain that I look ridiculous, but I don't care. There have been occasions when the car needs to be pulled over and the dance must take place outside the car. Not typical, but it can happen without warning.

Yes, there are strange looks, but every once in a while I get lucky and see someone else jamming out next to me. I instantly feel bonded. At 60+ yrs old will this still be "normal" behavior for me?

5 happy thoughts:

swensen squeeze said...

Amen sista!! In fact, i was dance driving today and a man in front of me thought i was getting mad at him! because my arms were flayling (sp?) about!! Love it!! Good for the soul!

Tracie said...

This is why we all love you! You are pure happiness and fun all wrapped up in a cute package. I can totally visualize you pulling your car over and getting out to dance :)

Allen Family said...

Dance driving. Kitchen dancing. Concert dancing. Mountainside snowshoe hike dancing. Okay, dancing any time--it's my favorite! I'll be right there getting my groove on w/ ya at 60 sista.

lisa said...

You make me smile!!! I miss you and hope to see you soon! Bryn really is quite the artist! Those pictures of her's are framers!(Aren't they all?)XO

Marcae said...

I love it!!!Speaking of dance....I have fabulous dance footage of you at Apple Fest. I need to send it to you.