Tuesday, January 18, 2011

top ten

A look back at our crew's
2010 TOP TEN
or at least what we had pictures of...

#10
Bryn got her skate on

#9
we broke the bank

#8
visited the happiest place on earth

#7
then the other happiest place on earth

#6
mitch gave luke a hawk
which only lasted a few days until I found the hair clippers

#5
a few cowboys had fun at fair days

#4
luke learned to dress himself and was always prepared

#3
lions and tigers and batmans oh my!

#2
bryn grew up way too fast and decided to go to kindergarten

#1
byrn + luke = constant entertainment
they bring us complete joy everyday




7 happy thoughts:

Katie said...

What a great year for you! Sure miss ya! Love ya!

swensen squeeze said...

Looks like another successul year for the Nelsons...love the mohawk!

Amylee said...

This is a happy blog post. Your kids are a barrel of monkeys. I sure like 'em.

Tracie said...

So cute pictures of your kids. We just love you guys so much. Can't wait to see the next little Nelson addition :)

Brittani said...

what fun pictures! cute cute cute kids. LOVE IT!

Marcae said...

This makes me so happy! I love to see pictures of your cute family! Miss you!

Allen Family said...

I miss you! We miss you! All of you!
(and the comment by a Miss Tracie...is there something I need to know???)