Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Girls Just Want To Run!



Wasatch Back June 20th & 21st
Logan to Park City Relay Race


Neon Blue Legwarmers. Check.
Purple Headband. Check.
Hot Pink Leggings. Check.
Conference call team meeting. Check.
Last minute runner joined team today. Check.
Final training run before the race. Check.
Watch Girls Just Want To Have Fun movie to get in the mood. Check.
Start packing for the big race. Check.
Nervous. Check.
Excited. Check.
Anxious. Check.
Dreading. Check.
Scared. Check.
Emotional. Check.

3...2...1...Run!


12 happy thoughts:

Gertge Family said...

Well looks like you're as ready as you can be! Good luck! I still think you guys are beyond Crazy.

Laura said...

Good luck and have fun! Be sure and post picture of you in that lovely outfit you will be wearing!

Amylee said...

Good luck! Don't forget to bring along a bucket in case you puke!

KEYSHA said...

Good luck--we'll see you on the trail. I'll look for your sweeeet headband and leg warmers! Looks like the weather is going to be toasty! (You may not need the leg warmers!)

Brady and Karen said...

Oh man, I have always wanted to do that relay! Have fun!!!

Allen Family said...

Dang! I want legs like the chic in the picture. Were you the model for that?? :-)

Have fun!

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Woo hoo! Have fun and good luck!

swensen squeeze said...

I wish I could see you running in leg warmers! Good luck - you will do awesome!

Katie said...

Hope it went well! I'm sure you looked hot in those leg warmers!

Anonymous said...

I am excited to hear how it went! Hope you girls had fun

Lesa Hough said...

How did it go? I was thinking of you yesterday. You are amazing!

sue said...

Katie! How did it go??? I checked your blog this morning just so I could hear your WASATCH BACK experience! Please share... :)