Friday, August 01, 2008

Human Legs

Introducing...Ariel and her human legs!
Anytime Bryn is in a nightgown or dress she cries for "human legs." She truly believes that she is Ariel, at least this week.
We finally figured it out one night. I pulled her nightgown up like this, and with the biggest smile you've ever seen she marveled at her beautiful "human legs." It was as though she had legs for the first time, just like Ariel. To say the least, we are thoroughly entertained by her.

Now she is starting to dress Lukas up. They both think it is hilarious!
I heard them laughing in her room last week, and walked in to find this.

8 happy thoughts:

. said...

ok katie, she just may be the funniest, most creative little girl of all time! Honestly i can never stop laughing when im reading your page, because of the all the Bryn quotes on here.. its no wonder though, with you for her mom, and mitch as her dad.. And lets not forget her amazing grandma and grandpa, with a gene pool like that.. this kid is bound to be truly out of hand funny!! I hope you guys are having a fun summer! I cant believe summers almost over.. makes me want to cry thinking about school starting in a month.

Laura said...

That is so funny. You are for sure going to have to remember this one to embarrass her on her wedding day!

Amylee said...

Just you wait- before you know it Bryn will be curling Luke's hair, putting him in a dress, and making him play the ugly stepsister in Cinderella... at least that's what I did to my little brother anyway!

Katie said...

How creative! This cracks me up! What darling kids you have, they must take after you!

Young People in Love said...

bryn sounds amazing!

swensen squeeze said...

That is hilarious! That is the best when sublings are laughing together!

Marcae said...

Once again...the Nelson home is full of comedy! I love it!

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

This is so dang cute! I love it.