Wednesday, August 13, 2008

name a price $

He's on a selling spree...
it all started with Rukas (the scooter).
Next thing I know, Russell the Love Muscle (the truck) is listed and he's receiving calls. It too is gone.

I think he is getting addicted. Admittedly, I am feeling a little left out. Now I've got the itch...what should I sell?

As we should all know there are consequences to actions. Here are ours...
Sold scooter...profited $500
Sold truck...now we are a one car family. What was he thinking? How long do you think we will make it? Somewhat of an experiment.

Mitch just said, "what do you want, name the price." yikes...

13 happy thoughts:

Tiffany said...

So funny! and so Mitch to just start selling everything. I am interested to see how long you can go with one car. I think it depends on what the hubby does for a living on how easy it is to be a one car family.

Laura said...

We got through our spurts of selling stuff too. I love Craigslist and eBay. Let's see... can I make an offer on that nice fence you have surrounding your house?

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Farewell, Russell! He was so handsome... Hope he went to a good home.

Amylee said...

We only have one car, and it has surprised me how manageable it has been. Granted, Dallas is the one riding his bike to work, and I'm the one home with the jeep :o).

Anonymous said...

Good for you on selling things off. Now you just need to get your dream hybrid suv that runs on natural gas, with an offer like that anyway. Sorry I suck about Provo Canyon 1/2. It was getting up at 3:00 in the morning and going until 10:00 at night that made me think otherwise but I should have been a good enough friend to call you back. Jami ran it in under two hours, then threw up and passed out. She is a little competitor, but she loved it. I need to schedule a run, but think the season is running out. Hope things are well with you. I miss you. Everyone was talking about how much they loved you at the reunion. I sat with Kye and Kelly Nordfelt and Jared and Leesha Jones. I told them you are amazing. Just thought I would share because it's always fun to know people are saying good things about you.

Marcae said...

Oh no....say it isn't so? Has Mitch gotten the "Bryan illness?" I have just gotten used to everything being for sale around our house. But, way to go on the scooter. $500....Sweet!

The Jones Fam said...

It was fun hanging out with you too. Next time we come up, Jaylee and Brynn will have to reunite! Hope you are doing well!

Rusti said...

Selling is super addicting. I hope he's got a plan for a second car in the works- that would be rough after being used to having two.

BTW- Bryns request to take a walk around the hood is cracking me up!!

swensen squeeze said...

Good luck with one car:) Hope it works for you. Too bad about the truck - I loved that truck!

Adri said...

Tell Mitch not to be offended that we named your blog "Mitch and Katie" on our blog. If he gets mad, I suppose we could name it "Katie, Bryn and Luke" if that would make him happier.

sue said...

Katie, you crack me up. What are you going to do w/one car?

How was the concert last night?

Jenn said...

I love selling stuff! I sold a stroller on KSL and thought I was a queen!

camille said...

hmm, my husband is the one always BUYING things people are selling. We've never been a one car family in our whole marriage and usually we have more than 2. You can borrow my big bad suburban anytime you want.....I'd lend you the Buick, but it's officially the "carpool" car!